• Origin: Bandung City, West Java, Indonesia
- Construction: Repairable Cupsole
- Upper : Mylea by MYCL™, Recycled Cotton
- Insole : Natural Latex with TENCEL™M sockliner
- Lining :TENCEL™
- Outsole: Recyclable Thermoplastic Rubber
- Shoe Laces: Recycled Polyester
- Packaging: Our packaging is used to be cardboard partitions for FMCG/consumer packaged goods. We initiated to reuse the cardboard waste into inner and outer shoe packaging.
Pijakbumi, the renowned Indonesian footwear brand celebrated for its unwavering commitment to sustainability proudly introduces its latest innovation: the SAKI MYLEA collection. These cutting-edge shoes are meticulously crafted from mycelium leather marking a significant leap forward in sustainable fashion and eco-conscious design.
Denved from the roots of mushrooms, mycelium leather serves as the foundational material for the SAKI MYLEA collection, which was designed for easy disassembly. Pijakbumi embraces this revolutionary material to create a footwear line that not only prioritizes style and comfort but also reflects a deep dedication to environmental responsibility